Wednesday 1 May 2013

Delicious Jordans Granola


I was lucky enough to be sent some Jordans Cereals recently and asked to come up with my favourite way to enjoy their breakfast cereal.  I was sent a packet of Super Fruity Granola plus some of their Luxury Absolute Nut bars.

I personally love Granola and often enjoy a bowl for breakfast in the morning so was delighted to take part in this campaign.

The obvious way to enjoy this delicious breakfast cereal is with a splash of cold milk.   But I have been busy researching other delicious ways to enjoy the delicious granola and here is what I came up with:
  • Mix it with yogurt, works well with most but I enjoyed with a low fat natural yogurt
  • In the colder months use warm milk 
  • Make granola bar - you could use the mix to make your own bars, although not really necessary as Jordan's do their own Breakfast Bars that are equally delicious
  • Eat straight from the pack!  My kids love eating dried cereal as a snack during the day.
  • Add a handful to oatmeal or porridge for more flavour and texture
  • Add to smoothies.  
The granola and the breakfast bars were delicious and I have to say we are now buying the Super Fruity Granola regularly.

Jordan's have a vast array of products including Country Crisp, Crunch Oat Granola, Super Granola, Muesli, Porridge, Wheatgerm & Wheat Bran and their bars.

I was supplied products to test for this campaign.





No comments:

Post a Comment