Thursday 12 January 2012

Naty Babycare products


I recently took part in a nappy trial for Naty UK, the natural, environmentally friendly baby products.  I had not used any of the products before but can honestly say I was really impressed with the nappies.  The nappies absorbed well and the twins were both comfortable in them, they didn't leave any marks and were easy to put on and remove.  Will certainly swap my usual brand to purchase these in the future.


As a thank you for trailing the nappies on the twins, Naty UK sent me through a goodie box of products including some Eco bubble bath, Eco Shampoo, Eco body lotion, Eco body wash and Eco baby wipes.




After being so impressed with the nappies, I couldn't wait to try the products.  All the products use natural ingredients, they are based on biodegradable active ingredients, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.  They contain no perfumes, dyes or parabens and are mild on skin and eyes.  The packaging is also fully recyclable.

Starting with the bubble bath, we were very impressed, lots of fabulous white bubbles that certainly hasn't affected the twins skin in anyway.  There was no strong perfume and after a session with the twins splashing in the bath there were still lots of bubbles.

We were equally impressed with the other products, the wipes cleaned really well and again were not strongly perfumed.  The shampoo worked well and again was mild so no red eyes.  And the same goes for the Body Wash and Lotion.

I can definitely say I have found a range of products I really like and do not affect the twins skin.  They are natural and environmentally friendly.

I've also just found out the company are launching a range of organic children's clothes this year too - very exciting, so watch this space.  Will post more info as soon as I find out more!

Finally, I'm delighted to announce Naty UK have given us an extra set of their toiletries to give away here on the blog. To enter simply retweet and comment below and I will pick a lucky winner next week.  Good Luck!






4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this - really good to know. Natural and environmentally friendly is definitely best!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural and paraben free is the only way for such delicate skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments, do you have a young family?

      Delete
  3. If you are looking for babycare products online in Australia, They you have to try Pharmadeal.com.au. They offers huge discounts on almost every product.

    ReplyDelete