Thursday 9 February 2012

John Crane toys


John Crane Ltd are now working with Emma Talbot, the new face in the illustration industry.  I have been sent a limited print which I will definitely be framing for one of the twins bedrooms, it is gorgeous!


This year will see all the new Tidlo toys from John Crane Ltd featuring Emma's illsutrations - so make sure you keep your eyes open for them - it could be a puzzle, a farm or cuddly toy.  

I personally think the designs are fantastic, so bright and colourful and I'm sure all kids will love them.   
 
Emma Talbot has been a designer for over 14 years and has a passion for art, photography and making people smile with her work.  She has a baby daughter and loves rabbits so many of her illustrations include bunnies.
 
John Crane toys suppliers of beautiful toys suitable for ages 1+, they have their own range - Tidlo which include fantastic wooden toys - lovely train tracks with wooden trains, a baking set and some great chunky puddles.

I will be putting an order in for some belated goodies for the twins 1st birthday.  I particularly like the colour & shape matching puzzle and the pull-along alligator which I know the twins would love.

You can buy their toys from Next, Amazon, Great Little Trading Company. Visit site here - www.john-crane.co.uk to see their fantastic range of toys and full list of where you can buy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a lovely review, it has made my day :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete