Thursday 9 February 2012

Nopi


I went to Nopi a couple of weeks ago, what can I say - it was amazing!  The food, decor and atmosphere were all fantastic.

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me so am unable to share any pics of the food, but if you want somewhere fun where you order lots of beautiful dishes to share, this place is spot on.

The dishes kept coming and there was not one dish I could find fault with!  My favourite veg dish was the Valdeon Cheesecake, pickled baby beetroot, truffle honey.  Fish, the Seared Prawns, tomato butter, fennel, olives, Pernod were to die for and for meat, the Seared lamb cannon, caleriac and barberry salad, green chilli sauce just delicious.

I'm already looking for an excuse to go back so if anyone wants to accompany me let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment